Appliance repair in Indian Land
Useful information for our clients in Indian Land
- Our service charge is $49.95 and it will go towards repair.
- Considering the heavy traffic on Johnson rd 521 the better time to order your appliance repair is 8:00-15:00
- Average time for the technician to come out to your home in Indian Land is approximately three hours.
- Temperature in Indian Land in June-August is between 70°F and 90°F so it especially important during the summer that your refrigirator needs services to get the coils cleaned.
- Estimated water hardness in Indian Land is 0-60 mg/l. Appliance Repair 123 recommends you to get your dishwasher and washing machine protected by get it cleaned at least once a year otherwise it might consume extra power and have fire hazard due to collecting lint inside.
Appliance Repair 123 does operate in Indian Land. Call us 704-345-5314 or leave your number and we will call you back in no time.
For more information please click the particular appliance repair page below.